Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tiny Update

Nothing to show here. No new pics, I mean. But we did get a call from John Laing Homes, today. The permit has been approved for our home. The woman didn't know if our ground has been broken or not, but will find out and call us with updates later this week. She also plans on giving updates weekly, which would be very nice!

However, I'll be making my own update on the 10th! I fly out in the morning and have some plans scheduled already. Going to see the land and the model home again. Then later in the day I'll be having the meeting with the design center to choose/get more detailed info on some of the options we want.

In addition to checking on the house I'll be setting up a meeting with one or two placement agencies. Go over my resume and talk with them and see what they can do for me. No concrete job possibilities, yet, but looking. I just need some info on our condo being sold, etc. I really don't want to leave the family alone, but, of course I will if it comes to that. I need a job in CS to secure the new home loan, etc. I still feel confident. My resume is coming along nicely. I should have it finished this week, and under review by a friend. Then it just comes down to a matter of timing. Will there be a position available for my level of expertise?

OK, so that's it. I'll see if we can find out any more between now and the tenth. I'll post condo sale information, but will not likely have any new info on the new place until the weekend of the 10th. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home